While everyone loves getting out and experiencing the beauty of Australia, not everyone loves to rough it in the bush. The new trend of glamping (glamorous camping) means you no longer have to sacrifice luxury.
Across Australia there are glamping locations in some of the most remote destinations, from the Red Centre to the Kimberly and Kakadu. Glamping allows you to get amongst nature without having to give up on the luxuries of the 21st century. Some of the great glamping sites include:
- El Questro Wilderness Park Tented Cabins – The Kimberley, WA
- Bamarru Plains Safari Bungalows – Kakadu National Park, NT
- Jervis Bay Paperbark Camp – South Coast, NSW
- Sal Salis Wilderness Tents – Ningaloo Reef, WA
- Wilson Island Permanent Tents – Great Barrier Reef, QLD
- Gawler Ranges Lodge Tents – SA
- Wilsons Promontory National Park Wilderness Retreat Tents – VIC
Whether glamping is your thing or not you have to admit that it is pretty awesome that there are sites out there allowing everyone to enjoy our amazing country and sleep under the stars. If glamping isn’t for you and you’d rather get a bit dirty and get back to nature go for it and why not hit some tracks while you’re at it.
If you need some quality, American made Cooper tyres to get you there give our team of tyre specialists a call on 1300 COOPER or click here to view our entire range.