Win A Mustang
Promotion Terms and Conditions
1. This competition ("Competition") is conducted by Exclusive Tyre Distributors Pty Ltd ABN 51 159 029 357, 30 Gow Street Moorooka, QLD 4105, phone 07 3255 6595 (“Promoter").
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these terms and conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to eligible entrants (“Eligible Entrants”) being individuals who:
a. are Australian citizens who are over 18 years of age. The promotion is only open to individuals who buy a set of Cooper branded tyres (set of 4 tyres) from the Promoter and enter their detail online via the entry page at http://www.coopertires.com.au during the Entry Period. They must include their, first name, last name, phone number, postcode and receipt number;
b. enter the Competition via http://www.coopertires.com.au during the Entry Period; and
c. are not employees of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition.
4. The Competition commences at 12:00 am AEST on 09/10/17 and closes at 11:59 pm AEST on 13/12/17 ("Entry Period").
5. When entering, an internet connection and usage rate may apply. Eligible Entrants should obtain details of such costs from their service providers. The Promoter is not and will not be liable for any such costs.
6. Entries must be received during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
7. The Promoter may reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that the Entry has been entered using false information or via automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.
8. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare an Entry made by an Eligible Entrant invalid if the Eligible Entrant tampers with the entry process, benefits from such tampering or submits an Entry that is illegible, incomplete or not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. A single winner (“Winner”) will be selected on 15/12/17 at Telads Australia Pty Ltd, 123 Margaret Street Toowoomba Qld 4352, at 11:00 am (AEST). The Winner will be notified by phone and in writing via the email address provided on the entry form on 15/12/17. The name of the Winner will be published on 15/12/17 at http://www.coopertires.com.au for a period of not less than 28 days.
10. Subject to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if the prize is not claimed within that 28 day period, the prize will be awarded to another Eligible Entrant, selected by a random draw from all non-winning entries on 16/03/18 at Telads Australia Pty Ltd, 123 Margaret Street Toowoomba Qld 4352, at 11:00 am (AEST). The second draw Winner will be notified by telephone and in writing via the email address provided on the entry form on the 18/03/18, with the second draw Winner’s name published on the same day at http://www.coopertires.com.au for a minimum period of 28 days.
11. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions reference to the Winner means either the Winner selected under Condition 9 or if that person fails to claim the Prize then the second draw Winner selected under Condition 10, as applicable. Prize
12. One 2017 FORD MUSTANG GT FASTBACK 6 SPEED MANUAL FM GT FASTBACK 2DR Hardtop V8 with (automatic transmission) (“Prize”). Prize includes on-road costs. Total prize value $62,000.00
13. The Winner must hold a current Australian driver’s licence. If the Winner is unable to register the Prize in their own name then they may assign the Prize to another person (who consents to such assignment). The Promoter takes no responsibility for any such arrangements. The Promoter and prize supplier take no responsibility for petrol, comprehensive insurance, transport, damage from date of delivery. The Winner must collect the car as directed by the Promoter. The prize value includes on-road costs. If the Winner lives in WA, the Winner will be responsible for arranging and paying for an immobiliser to be fitted. Car colour subject to availability, premium colours are at Winner’s expense and do not form part of the Prize.
14. If the Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in their discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
15. Subject to Condition 10, the Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
16. The Eligible Entrant grants all relevant personal rights described in these Terms and Conditions to the Promoter which are perpetual and acknowledges that the Eligible Entrant will not receive any payment, royalty or other consideration (whether monetary or otherwise) from the Promoter in connection with the making, use or storage of these rights.
17. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), subject to any relevant lotteries or gaming authority regulation’s, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition.
18. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: i. any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any Eligible Entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, ii. any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; iii. any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; iv. any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise); v. any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of the Prize.
19. All of the Promoter's decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. If for any reason any element of the Prize becomes unavailable or not capable of being delivered to the Winner for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control the Promoter will have no obligation to provide a similar prize to the Winner or otherwise compensate the Winner in any way.
20. All Eligible Entrants enter the Competition at their own risk and the Winner accepts the Prize at his or her own risk. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for and indemnify the Promoter in respect of any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or Prize, including without limitation:
i. any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
ii. any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party;
iii. any liability for personal injury or death. The Promoter may request that the Winner sign and return a deed of release to this effect as a condition of the Prize being awarded. If the Winner fails to sign and return such release, the Winner may forfeit the Prize.
21. All Eligible Entrants consent, by entering the Competition to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times without compensation, financial or otherwise, for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter and/or any of the Promoter's products.
22. PRIVACY, DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT TO USE INFORMATION
23. The Eligible Entrant acknowledges and permits the Promoter during and after the Competition to: • collect, store, handle, access, manage, transfer, use and disclose personal information about the Eligible Entrant, including name, suburb, age and image, in connection with the Content. The Eligible Entrant may revoke its consent to this clause at any time upon written notice to the Promoter, however existing uses of the Images and Recordings will not be impacted by this revocation or withdrawal of consent; • contact the Eligible Entrant for any reason related to the Competition or other activities of the Promoter.
Authorised Under NSW Permit LTPS/17/18023 - ACT TP 17/01872 - SA Licence No: T17/1751.