You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of the Site and your use of the services described therein.
Cooper Tires provides this Site and its services on an “As is”, “with all faults” and “as available” basis. Except for the warranties set out in the Cooper Tires Refunds Policy, Cooper Tires makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation those related to:
1) The operation of the Site;
2) The information, content, materials, or services included or described therein; and
3) Any application or information submitted to us through the Site.
Except for the warranties set out in the Cooper Tires Refunds Policy but otherwise to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Cooper Tires disclaims all warranties, express or implied (including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose), regarding the Site, including without limitation warranties related to the operation of the Site, the information, content, materials, s and services described therein except as provided in the Cooper Tires Refunds Policy, and any information or applications submitted through the Site.
Without limiting the foregoing, Cooper Tires does not warrant that the Site or any of its functions will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Cooper Tires does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials on the Site or the service described therein.
The use of the information on this Site is at your own risk. In no event shall Cooper Tires, its directors, employees, shareholders, distributors and other representatives be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation lost profits, loss of use, business interruption, loss of data, arising out of or relating to the Site, the operation of the Site, any application or information submitted to us through the site, and/or the services described therein, even if Cooper Tires is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Site may contain links to other websites on the internet that are owned and operated by someone other than Cooper Tires. Cooper Tires provides these links solely as a convenience. The appearance of a link does not imply Cooper Tires endorsement, nor is Cooper Tires responsible for the content of any linked site. You access linked sites at your own risk.
The Site is owned by Cooper Tires and contains material that is derived in whole or in part from Cooper Tires and other sources. The Site and its contents are protected by international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in anyway any material from the Site, including without limitation code or software, without Cooper Tires express written permission.
All copyright in this website design, text, code, graphics, interfaces, and arrangements thereof, and all software relating to this website belongs to or is licensed by Cooper Tires and is protected by Australian, New Zealand and international copyright laws.
Prior permission to use, reproduce or reprint any photograph, illustration, artwork, text copy or other material on the site must be obtained from the copyright owner, regardless of the intended use. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on the site is a violation of copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names and branding on this website belongs to their respective owners including without limitation Cooper Tires. Cooper Tires does not give you any licence or right to use them.
You may not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site or Services for any purpose without our express written permission.
The Site and Services, including the information provided on the Site, are designed for and intended for users in Australia only.
To notify Cooper Tires of any suspected infringement, please contact us via our contact form.
Cooper Tires Passport to Adventure (“Program”) is a 12 month membership offer to customers who purchase two or more Cooper Tires products (“Eligible Products”), purchased after the 5th June, 2019. The Program offers customers access to a range of products and services such as restaurants, leisure activities, cinemas, retailers, accommodation, and much more. Eligible Customers will have access to the Program for 12 months from the date that Cooper Tires approves their access to the Program.
The Program is sponsored by Exclusive Tyre Distributors in association with Frequent Values by Entertainment™ Publications of Australia Pty Ltd ("Entertainment™ Publications") ACN 065 011 903 of Level 1, 121 Scarborough Street, Southport, QLD, 4215. 3). Exclusive Tyre Distributors Pty Ltd ABN 51 159 029 357 as Authorised Distributor of Cooper Tires, 30 Gow Street, Moorooka QLD, 4105 (ETD).
Members of the Program ("Members" and "You") agree to the Frequent Values™ Terms and Conditions ("T&C") which are published and subject to periodic updates at https://passporttoadventure.frequentvalues.com.au/Rules-of-Use The Program will be promoted in store via print and digital Point of Sale marketing assets through partnered retailers; and online via the Cooper Tires website and social media accounts. Partnered retailers may choose to promote the campaign on their own websites and social media accounts.
The Program is limited to selected individuals only. Membership is limited to one account per individual. Employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives of Cooper Tires and its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies are not eligible for membership of the Program. You must be aged 18 years or older and a resident of Australia to be eligible for membership of the Program.
To be eligible and considered by Cooper Tires for membership to the Program, you must have purchased two or more Eligible Products for personal use, after the 1st July, 2018 and provided valid details (“Valid Details”) which are listed below as part of your online registration of your tyres.
b.First and last name
a.Image of your tyre invoice
b.Name of retailer
e.Quantity of tyres
d.Mileage (in KMs)
The online registration form provides your information to Cooper Tires as part of “Up to 80,000km Mileage” Warranty in addition to forming your application to become a Member of Passport to Adventure. Warranty information and Terms and Conditions can be found online (/the-cooper-difference/latest-generation-of-tyre-technology/up-to-80000km-mileage-warranty and Members).
This offer is available to Cooper Tires customers (selected by Cooper Tires in its total and complete discretion) who complete an online registration of their Eligible Products while the Program is active (Exclusive Tyre Distributors may choose to end the Program at any time at their total and complete discretion). Cooper Tires reserves the right to both offer membership/access to the Program to selected Cooper Tires customers at its own unfettered discretion and also reserves the right to retract such offer at any time.
1.Members must purchase two or more Eligible Products and activate their membership in the Program. Cooper Tires may also offer membership of the Program to other customers at its discretion.
2.Cooper Tires reserve the right to end the Program in its complete and unfettered discretion.
3.If you’re eligible and selected by Cooper Tires to participate in the Program, you will receive emails from Cooper Tires regarding the Program.
4.Members must have submitted all Valid Details as part of their online registration form for their tyres.
1. To be able to utilise the full 12 months’ membership you must activate the Membership within 7 days of receiving the offer email.
2. All logins issued under the Program will expire 12 months after the approval of access has been granted.
3. If you choose not to activate your login until after 7 days of receiving the offer email, then your access to the Program will be limited by the period of your delay to activate - for the avoidance of doubt access will be less than 12 months.
1. Exclusive Tyre Distributors Pty Ltd ABN 51 159 029 357 (ETD) makes every effort to ensure accuracy of all information but is not liable or responsible for any editorial, photographic or typographic errors. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
2. For full Cooper Tires product and warranty, specifications visit www.coopertires.com.au. ETD makes no representations or warranties regarding third party products or services.
3. ETD as Authorised Distributor of Cooper Tires, 30 Gow Street, Moorooka QLD, 4105 (ETD) hereby offers an eligible participant (You, Your etc.) a reduced price on selected tread patterns and sizes. Labour costs may apply and are priced at the discretion of the participating Authorised Cooper Retailers.
4. Instructions on how to enter the Promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. By registering for and/or participating in the Promotion, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Promotion applies only to the purchase during the period from 6 May 2019 to 30 June 2019 (Promotion Period) by Eligible Participants of the following Cooper Tires products (AT3 4S, ATT, SRX, LTZ, LTZPro, CS5 Grand, CS5 Ultra) in a single transaction.
6. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion (Eligible Participant) you must:
a) purchase for your own use (and not for the purpose of resale) a set of four of the qualifying Cooper Tires products during the Promotion Period; and
b) purchase the qualifying products from a participating authorised Cooper Tires Retailer (being a retailer identified as such at www.coopertires.com.au/find-a-retailer/ during the Promotion Period.
7. Entry into the Promotion is open only to residents of Australia. Employees and immediate family of Exclusive Tyre Distributors, its management, retailers, commercial tyre retailers and fleet customers are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
8. This Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
9. Cooper Tires-branded products, whether new or used, that have been sourced by end-users, distributors or retailers from any source other than through ETD are not Eligible Products for the purpose of the Promotion.
10. ETD will be the final arbiter in any disputes arising from the Promotion and the decision made by ETD will be final.
11. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion is the Eligible Participant’s responsibility.
12. It is the responsibility of the Eligible Participant to provide correct details.
The retail promotion to be offered from 13th May until stock runs out or until Exclusive Tyre Distributors cancels the promotion (“the Promotion Period”).
1) Exclusive Tyre Distributors makes every effort to ensure accuracy of all information but is not liable or responsible for any editorial, photographic or typographic errors. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
2) For full Cooper Tires product and warranty specifications visit www.coopertires.com.au. ETD makes no representations or warranties regarding third party products or services.
3) Exclusive Tyre Distributors Pty Ltd ABN 51 159 029 357 as Authorised Distributor of Cooper Tires, 30 Gow Street, Moorooka QLD, 4105 (ETD) hereby offers an eligible participant (You, Your etc.) a set of Discoverer STTpro Tyre Tread Car Mats on selected Cooper Tires tread patterns. Labour costs may apply and are priced at the discretion of the participating Authorised Cooper Retailers.
4) Instructions on how to enter the Promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. By registering for and/or participating in the Promotion, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5) The Promotion applies only to the purchase during the Promotion Period by Eligible Participants of the following Cooper Tires products (STTpro, S/Tmaxx) in a single transaction.
6) To be eligible to participate in the Promotion (Eligible Participant) you must:
a) purchase for your own use (and not for the purpose of resale) a set of four of the qualifying Cooper Tires products in the promotion period.
b) purchase your tyres from a participating authorised Cooper Tires Retailer (being a retailer identified as such at /find-a-retailer/ during the period of the promotion).
7) Entry into the Promotion is open only to residents of Australia. Employees and immediate family of Exclusive Tyre Distributors, its management, retailers, commercial tyre retailers and fleet customers are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
8) This Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
9) Cooper Tires-branded products, whether new or used, that have been sourced by end-users, distributors or retailers from any source other than through ETD are not Eligible Products for the purpose of the Promotion.
11) Any cost associated with accessing the Promotions the Eligible Participant’s responsibility.
12) The Tyre Tread Car Mats are not transferable or assignable. It is the responsibility of the participant to provide correct details.
These terms and conditions relate to the “Big Red Bash” Competition offered from 4th June 2019 (the “Promotion”) to 10th July 2019.
1. To be eligible for the Promotion, the entrant must be an attendee of Big Red Bash (2019 event) (Eligible Participant) and proof of purchase of event tickets may be requested.
2. Eligible Participants must complete the online entry form at www.coopertires.com.au/win-tyres-big-red-bash and must provide accurate answers to the below:
3. If ETD determines that the answers to the above questions are inaccurate, they may choose to disqualify entrants at their sole discretion.
4. Employees and immediate family of Exclusive Tyre Distributors Pty Ltd (ETD), its management, retailers, commercial tyre dealers and fleet customers are ineligible to enter the Promotion.
5. ETD will be the final arbiter in any disputes arising from the Promotion and the decision made by ETD will be final.
6. Any cost associated with accessing the Promotion is the Eligible Participant’s responsibility.
7. The Retail value of the prize to be provided by Cooper Tires is $1800 and must be used by the Promotion Winner to purchase a set of 4 Cooper Tires. If there is a difference in cost between the prize Retail Value and the tyres the Promotion Winner chooses, the Promotion Winner is responsible for any difference in cost.
8. The $1800 voucher does not cover fitting and balancing of tyres. If there is a cost associated with this, the Prize Winner is responsible for this cost.
9. All of ETD’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. If for any reason any element of the Prize becomes unavailable or not capable of being delivered to the Prize Winner for any reason beyond ETD’s reasonable control ETD will have no obligation to provide a similar prize to the Prize Winner or otherwise compensate the Prize Winner in any way.
10.All Eligible Participants consent, by entering the Promotion to ETD using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times without compensation, financial or otherwise, for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, ETD and/or any of ETD's products.
PRIVACY, DISCLOSURE AND CONSENT TO USE INFORMATION
11. Eligible Participants acknowledge and permit ETD during and after the Promotion to: